Devoxx France kicks off this week, and we’ll be there with the IT management experts at Enix on 21 and 22 April. Together, we offer French and European companies a premium, tailored approach to managed Kubernetes and cloud native solutions—and an alternative to cloud providers’ managed services. Join us at Devoxx France to see how we work together to deploy open-source platforms in the most relevant location for our customers, whether that’s on-premises, using traditional hosting, or on public/private cloud.
Complementary cloud expertise
French company Enix has been supporting organizations in all verticals for over 15 years, helping their customers modernize and manage their IS and IT platforms. Enix specializes in operations and bespoke managed services, with particular expertise in cloud, infrastructure, DevOps, and Kubernetes. Their DevOps experts all have more than 10 years of experience in complex platforms. Cloud outsourcing, direct line 3 expert support, customized solutions, management of technical complexity, anticipation of operational problems, responsiveness, and proximity to their customers are just a few of their distinguishing features.
With Mirantis’s own cloud native platforms and deep expertise, customers can benefit from comprehensive managed cloud services deployed in any environments: bare metal, virtual machines, or on a public or private cloud. With powerful managed cloud platforms like Mirantis Kubernetes Engine and a suite of expert services, Mirantis makes it easier than ever for organizations to simplify their ops and infrastructure and focus on the innovation that brings value to their businesses.
Together, Mirantis and Enix offer customers:
- Control of their cloud platform (private, public or hybrid), avoiding any vendor lock-in and ensuring the ownership of their data
- The ability to deploy on any environment with full reversibility thanks to the open-source approach
- Integration with DevSecOps processes to secure the application deployment
- The quality and scalability of a Kubernetes platform designed for mission-critical workloads
- Enix’s expertise in Mirantis solutions, from the build to the run phase, insuring operational efficiency
- Enix’s expert management and support for: cloud native platforms and business building blocks and 24/7 managed services and support
- Responsive, local Line 3 support from Enix
Connecting with the cloud native community
In addition to joint customer projects, we also look forward to working together to provide expert technical content to the cloud native community. We’ll keep you in the loop on our social networks regarding meetups and technical articles.
In the meantime, if you’re at Devoxx France, make sure to come and meet us at booth #55 on 21 and 22 April. We’re thrilled to be there for Devoxx France’s tenth anniversary. Our own Stephane Montri, Sr Cloud Solution Architect, and Daniel Virassamy, Principle Solution Architect, will be talking about eliminating Kubernetes complexity with Lens on Thursday, 21 April at 15h30, and we’ll have prized Mirantis skatedecks to give away. You can check out our event page for more details.