Mirantis OpenStack is the most progressive, flexible, open distribution of OpenStack. In a single commercially supported package, it combines the latest innovations from the open source community with the testing and reliability you expect of enterprise software. The 6.0 release features:
- Juno release of OpenStack, tested and hardened for reliability.
- Fuel, the open source OpenStack control plane, which makes it easy to deploy and manage your cloud.
- Fuel plug-ins to let you deploy new capabilities to your cloud. No need to install drivers/patches manually. You can even write your own Fuel plug-ins.
- Interoperability between VMware and OpenStack environments.
- Resiliency and scalability enhancements, including multiple networking agents and certified scale up to 100 nodes.
Click here to view the documentation for Mirantis OpenStack 6.0.
Mirantis OpenStack Express is your on-demand Private-cloud-as-a-Service solution. Use it to get your own private cloud, combining instant OpenStack with total control. It features:
- All you need to stand up an entire OpenStack installation in minutes
- Direct admin control, down to the bare-metal host
- No up-front costs; just pay-as-you-go
- Expert 24×7 Enterprise-grade Support
- Freedom from the hassle of having to procure and maintain the infrastructure yourself.
- A global platform with local access, so you can add capacity where and when you need it.
Click here to view the documentation for Mirantis OpenStack Express.