Unlocked Partners » IBM
Mirantis and IBM have collaborated to develop a reference architecture that will enable Mirantis OpenStack to manage compute nodes hosted on IBM Power Systems servers, which offer extensive hardware support for virtualization, support very high thread counts, and offer advantageous price/performance for compute-intensive applications like Big Data analytics and media transcoding, as well as general enterprise computing.
Mirantis has also published and validated Murano packages and other methods for deploying a wide range of applications, in several key categories, including:
- Containers: Docker (Standalone, Glance)
- HPC Computing Platform: Sahara Hortonworks
- Web and App servers: Apache (Docker image) and Tomcat (Docker image), NGiNX (Docker image, Glance image), IBM Liberty WebSphere, IBM NodeJS
- Databases: MongoDB, PostgreSQL (EnterpriseDB), Redis, EDB, MySQL, DashDB
- Development and Operations Tools: Jenkins (Standalone), Nexus, Maven (CI/CD, Standalone), Travis (CI/CD, Standalone)