Mirantis Container Runtime
for Compatible Linux
Starting at $1,840.00 per node, per year
1-year LabCare 8×5 subscription for Mirantis Container Runtime (formerly Docker Engine – Enterprise) for compatible Linux. Minimum 10 Nodes required for online purchase. Maximum to not exceed 27 nodes.
For more information on additional features or volume licensing, please contact sales.
LabCare Mirantis Support:
- Regular maintenance updates and critical resolutions
- Does not include image scanning in Mirantis Secure Registry (formerly Docker Trusted Registry)
- Remote incident resolution
- Product & security bulletins
- Knowledge base
- Web, Email
- Minimum 1 year
Mirantis Container Runtime (MCR) is the industry-leading, FIPS 140-2 certified enterprise container engine at the heart of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (formerly Docker Enterprise). It is based on containerd, the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) core container runtime.
MCR is a client-server application that include the following major components:
- Server is a type of long-running program called a daemon process
- REST API specifies interfaces that programs can use to talk to the daemon and instruct it on what to do
- Docker CLI
For more information, proceed to: