Mirantis Container Runtime
for Windows Server
Starting at $1,150.00 per node, per year
Note: Special offers are available through 12/31/2021 for Microsoft customers using Windows containers. Learn more.
For more information on additional features or volume licensing, please contact sales.
LabCare Mirantis Support:
- Regular maintenance updates and critical resolutions
- Does not include image scanning in Mirantis Secure Registry (formerly Docker Trusted Registry)
- Remote incident resolution
- Product & security bulletins
- Knowledge base
- Web, Email
- Minimum 1 year
Mirantis Container Runtime (MCR) is the industry-leading, FIPS 140-2 certified enterprise container engine at the heart of Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (formerly Docker Enterprise). It is based on containerd, the Cloud Native Computing Foundation (CNCF) core container runtime.
MCR is a client-server application that include the following major components:
- Server is a type of long-running program called a daemon process
- REST API specifies interfaces that programs can use to talk to the daemon and instruct it on what to do
- Docker CLI
For more information, proceed to: