Unlock from your legacy Infrastructure – Migrate to OpenStack
Are you locked into existing infrastructure that’s not agile enough to meet the needs of your users and customers? Facing one or more of these challenges?
- Spending too much on your AWS account?
- VMWare licensing costs spiraling out of control?
- Too many applications running on bare metal?
- Taking too long to stand up applications on existing Infrastructure?
- Locked into your existing proprietary vendor API’s and infrastructure stack?
OpenStack Workload Migration Services
Mirantis OpenStack Workload Migration services solve these challenges by quickly and cost-effectively migrating your applications and data to a Mirantis OpenStack cloud — letting you realize the benefits of an open, vendor independent, and scalable OpenStack environment.
Our OpenStack migration services include:
- Workload Portfolio Assessment to identify workloads best suited to redeployment on OpenStack infrastructure
- Deployment of the latest OpenStack Codebase, validated and tested by Mirantis
- Automated tools and processes delivered in conjunction with Mirantis workload migration partners, providing fast and error-free migration
- Cloud Load Testing and Go-live Validation for a smooth, surprise-free transition
- Cloud Operating Services and Support to ensure your OpenStack implementation meets target service levels as it grows and evolves
Workload Migration Use Cases
Mirantis services can help you with a wide range of migration scenarios, helping you reach your cost and agility goals while reducing the risks and uncertainties associated with a migration project. In addition to deploying an enterprise-grade OpenStack destination environment, our migration experts will work with you to address typical migration project challenges like:
- Hosting your Dev/Test workloads on OpenStack and migrating them back into production onto your existing infrastructure
- Keeping your critical databases and sensitive data on your existing infrastructure while migrating your web tier and other middleware applications to OpenStack
- Migrating back office workloads and data from your bare metal or VMWare infrastructure to OpenStack
- Migrating your web applications from Amazon Web Services to on-premise OpenStack
- Migrating workloads from other “legacy” cloud platforms and consolidating your datacenter infrastructure on OpenStack
- Seamlessly migrating your OpenStack workloads from the on-demand Mirantis OpenStack to a Mirantis OpenStack on-premise cloud, and back
- Assuring availability of your cloud by leveraging on-prem and hosted cloud at the same time for bursting and disaster recovery
- Migrating workloads between DCs
- Moving applications from public to private cloud
- Providing application availability during upgrades, reconfigurations etc.