We are the open cloud company
Our mission is to be the fastest way to modern apps, providing containers-as-a-service at enterprise scale.
By using a unique as-a-service model to deliver Kubernetes and related open source software, Mirantis empowers developers to build, share and run their applications anywhere — from public cloud to hybrid cloud to the edge.
Mirantis is the open cloud company, delivering two distinct products backed by support and managed services by leading open source experts:
- Docker Enterprise, the market-leading container platform for accelerating the development and delivery of modern applications, enabling developer choice, simple onboarding and automation across dev and ops, and a secure pipeline to Kubernetes environments that run anywhere.
- Mirantis Cloud Platform, which enables service providers and enterprises to run highly tunable OpenStack-based private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
To date, Mirantis has helped more than 800 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as Adobe, Cox Communications, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, STC, Vodafone, and Volkswagen.
- Mirantis onboards a team of Kubernetes experts from Kontena
- Mirantis acquires Docker Enterprise platform business
- Mirantis becomes the new administrator of the Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) exam, in partnership with the OpenStack Foundation
- Mirantis joins Airship to bring Kubernetes to telcos
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Application Platform
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Cloud Platform Edge software for edge computing use cases
- Mirantis top 10 contributor to Kubernetes
- First to offer support and Managed Services for OpenContrail SDN
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Cloud Platform including Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Mirantis launches multi-cloud Containers-as-a-Service
- Mirantis launches Managed Open Cloud offering
- Collaboration with Intel and Google to enable OpenStack on Kubernetes
- TCP Cloud acquired to extend Managed Open Cloud capabilities
- Mirantis launches first vendor-agnostic Kubernetes and Docker certification
- Additional $100M Series B
- #1 contributor to the OpenStack Mitaka release
- 5,000 students trained since 2012
- $100M Series B
- Largest OpenStack deal in history signed with Ericsson
- $20M Series A
- Mirantis OpenStack ships
- Mirantis debuts OpenStack training
- OpenStack Foundation launches
- Mirantis begins contributing to OpenStack