We are the flexible infrastructure companyContact Us
Our mission is to be the world’s most effective vehicle for converting open source innovation into customer value.
By providing continuous delivery of open cloud software via a managed services model, Mirantis enables enterprise application owners to become free of infrastructure and operations concerns. And, with an option to transfer operations control, enterprises can reap the benefits of open source standards and avoid vendor lock-in.
Mirantis is the flexible infrastructure company, harnessing open source to free application owners from operations concerns. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer approach to deliver two distinct products:
- Mirantis Cloud Platform , which is based on Kubernetes and OpenStack and helps services providers and enterprises run highly tunable private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
- Mirantis Application Platform , which is based on Spinnaker and helps enterprises adopt cloud native continuous delivery to realize cloud ROI at scale.
To date, Mirantis has helped more than 200 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as Adobe, AT&T, Comcast, Reliance Jio, STC, Vodafone, Volkswagen, and Wells Fargo.
Mirantis Fast Facts
- Leader in OpenStack and Kubernetes code contributions
- 400+ employees
- Based in Campbell, CA
- Privately held
- Top-tier investors include August Capital, Dell Ventures, Ericsson, Goldman Sachs, Intel, Insight Venture Partners, Sapphire Ventures, Siguler Guff & Co., and WestSummit Capital.
- Mirantis joins Airship to bring Kubernetes to telcos
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Application Platform
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Cloud Platform Edge software for edge computing use cases
- Mirantis top 10 contributor to Kubernetes
- First to offer support and Managed Services for OpenContrail SDN
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Cloud Platform including Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Mirantis launches multi-cloud Containers-as-a-Service
- Mirantis launches Managed Open Cloud offering
- Collaboration with Intel and Google to enable OpenStack on Kubernetes
- TCP Cloud acquired to extend Managed Open Cloud capabilities
- Mirantis launches first vendor-agnostic Kubernetes and Docker certification
- Additional $100M Series B
- #1 contributor to the OpenStack Mitaka release
- 5,000 students trained since 2012
- $100M Series B
- Largest OpenStack deal in history signed with Ericsson
- $20M Series A
- Mirantis OpenStack ships
- Mirantis debuts OpenStack training
- OpenStack Foundation launches
- Mirantis begins contributing to OpenStack