Your Cloud Everywhere
Our mission is to help you ship code faster.
We offer enterprises unprecedented speed to ship code faster across public and private clouds by reducing cloud complexity with real choice, simplicity and security.
Mirantis is the open cloud company, delivering two main product lines, backed by support and managed services by leading open source experts:
- Mirantis Cloud Native Platform, comprising two main elements:
- Mirantis Container Cloud, a multi-cloud container platform that simplifies Kubernetes with one consistent cloud experience for developers and operators across public and private clouds, with complete app and DevOps portability.
- Mirantis Kubernetes Engine, the market-leading container platform for accelerating the development and delivery of modern applications, enabling developer choice, simple onboarding and automation across dev and ops, and a secure pipeline to Kubernetes environments that run anywhere.
- Mirantis Cloud Platform, which enables service providers and enterprises to run highly tunable OpenStack-based private clouds powered by infrastructure-as-code and based on open standards.
To date, Mirantis has helped more than 800 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, GlaxoSmithKline, Liberty Mutual, Nationwide Insurance, PayPal, Reliance Jio, S&P Global, Splunk, STC, Visa and Volkswagen. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Cloud Native Platform and Mirantis Container Cloud (formerly Docker Enterprise Container Cloud)
- Mirantis acquires Lens, the world’s most popular Kubernetes IDE
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Kubernetes Engine (formerly Docker Enterprise 3.1), the first major release since the acquisition of Docker Enterprise
- Mirantis onboards a team of Kubernetes experts from Kontena
- Mirantis acquires Docker Enterprise platform business
- Mirantis becomes the new administrator of the Certified OpenStack Administrator (COA) exam, in partnership with the OpenStack Foundation
- Mirantis joins Airship to bring Kubernetes to telcos
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Application Platform
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Cloud Platform Edge software for edge computing use cases
- Mirantis top 10 contributor to Kubernetes
- First to offer support and Managed Services for OpenContrail SDN
- Mirantis launches Mirantis Cloud Platform including Kubernetes and OpenStack
- Mirantis launches multi-cloud Containers-as-a-Service
- Mirantis launches Managed Open Cloud offering
- Collaboration with Intel and Google to enable OpenStack on Kubernetes
- TCP Cloud acquired to extend Managed Open Cloud capabilities
- Mirantis launches first vendor-agnostic Kubernetes and Docker certification
- Additional $100M Series B
- #1 contributor to the OpenStack Mitaka release
- 5,000 students trained since 2012
- $100M Series B
- Largest OpenStack deal in history signed with Ericsson
- $20M Series A
- Mirantis OpenStack ships
- Mirantis debuts OpenStack training
- OpenStack Foundation launches
- Mirantis begins contributing to OpenStack