We are excited to make the Mirantis OpenStack 6.0 Technical Preview available to our customers, partners and the community. The technical preview lets you get started with Juno’s expanded and hardened feature set, including advancements in network functions virtualization and big data — all in an out-of-the-box distribution that “just works.” Your feedback is important and we want to hear from you – please file bug reports, find us on IRC, submit blueprints, ask questions and let us know how to improve.
Some key new features found in the Mirantis 6.0 Technical Preview include:
- Support for the latest OpenStack Juno Release
- Fuel uses ML2 plug-ins rather than Neutron plug-ins
- Glance VMDK as a storage backend
- VLAN manager is supported for VCenter Environments
- 1:1 mapping between Nova compute service instance and vSphere cluster
For a complete list of the capabilities that are included in the preview, as well as limitations, known issues, and features that are still under development, please see the release notes.
To download the technical preview, click here.
To provide feedback or contribute, visit here.