Mirantis Software Community
The Mirantis software community is a global community of people using and deploying Mirantis infrastructure software or related open source software to which we actively contribute.
Mirantis OpenStackOpenStack distribution manages compute, storage and networking resources without vendor lock-in.
- Commercially-supported release 9.0 (7/12/2016)
- Commercially-supported 9.1 update package (10/13/2016) – requires prior install of MOS 9.0
- Commercially-supported 9.2 update package (2/6/2017) – requires prior install of MOS 9.0 or 9.1
SaltA project for providing scalable and reliable IT automation using SaltStack for installing and operating OpenStack cloud deployments.
- Git Repos
This page lists plugins, add-ons and other complementary products for our primary software offerings and projects.
Kubernetes Add-onsAdd-ons for extending the functionality of Kubernetes
- Git Repo – AppController
MirantisAt Mirantis, we believe in keeping open source software truly open and free from vendor agendas or lock-in. We’d love to connect with you and work together to make our software even better. Connect with us on social media, subscribe to our blog, and sign up for our mailing list to stay in touch.
Get in Touch
- OpenStack Community Q&A – Include relevant tags, e.g., mirantis, mos, etc.
- OpenStack Mailing Lists – Include relevant prefix(es) in the subject line, e.g., [fuel] [plugins] [stacklight] [murano]
- IRC Channel at freenode.net: #openstack, #fuel, #fuel-dev, #fuel-tracker, #murano, #openstack-salt