- Adrian Cockcroft, Technology Fellow, Battery Ventures
- Alex Polvi, CEO, CoreOS
- Randy Bias, VP Technology of the Emerging Technologies Division, EMC
- Craig McLuckie, Senior Product Manager, Google
- Mark Interrante, Senior VP of Engineering, HP
- Diane Bryant, Senior VP and General Manager of the Data Center Group, Intel
- James Staten, Chief Strategist of Cloud+Enterprise Division, Microsoft
- Alex Freedland, President, Mirantis
- Boris Renski, Co-Founder and CMO, Mirantis
- Jonathan Bryce, Executive Director, OpenStack Foundation
Mirantis helps enterprises and telcos address key challenges with running Kubernetes on-premises with pure open source software. The company employs a unique build-operate-transfer delivery model to bring its flagship product, Mirantis Cloud Platform (MCP), to customers. MCP features full-stack enterprise support for Kubernetes and OpenStack and helps companies run optimized hybrid environments supporting traditional and distributed microservices-based applications in production at scale.
To date, Mirantis has helped more than 200 enterprises and service providers build and operate some of the largest open clouds in the world. Its customers include iconic brands such as Adobe, Comcast, Reliance Jio, State Farm, STC, Vodafone, Volkswagen, and Wells Fargo. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.