- Adrian Cockcroft, Technology Fellow, Battery Ventures
- Alex Polvi, CEO, CoreOS
- Randy Bias, VP Technology of the Emerging Technologies Division, EMC
- Craig McLuckie, Senior Product Manager, Google
- Mark Interrante, Senior VP of Engineering, HP
- Diane Bryant, Senior VP and General Manager of the Data Center Group, Intel
- James Staten, Chief Strategist of Cloud+Enterprise Division, Microsoft
- Alex Freedland, President, Mirantis
- Boris Renski, Co-Founder and CMO, Mirantis
- Jonathan Bryce, Executive Director, OpenStack Foundation
Joseph Eckert for Mirantisjeckert@eckertcomms.com
Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds. The company provides a public cloud experience on any infrastructure from the data center to the edge. With Lens and the Mirantis Cloud Native Platform, Mirantis empowers a new breed of Kubernetes developers by removing infrastructure and operations complexity and providing one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and devops portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management with continuous updates.
Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, and STC. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.