- Adrian Cockcroft, Technology Fellow, Battery Ventures
- Alex Polvi, CEO, CoreOS
- Randy Bias, VP Technology of the Emerging Technologies Division, EMC
- Craig McLuckie, Senior Product Manager, Google
- Mark Interrante, Senior VP of Engineering, HP
- Diane Bryant, Senior VP and General Manager of the Data Center Group, Intel
- James Staten, Chief Strategist of Cloud+Enterprise Division, Microsoft
- Alex Freedland, President, Mirantis
- Boris Renski, Co-Founder and CMO, Mirantis
- Jonathan Bryce, Executive Director, OpenStack Foundation
Joseph Eckert for Mirantisjeckert@eckertcomms.com
Mirantis helps organizations ship code faster on public and private clouds. The company provides a public cloud experience on any infrastructure from the data center to the edge. With Lens and the Mirantis Cloud Native Platform, Mirantis empowers a new breed of Kubernetes developers by removing infrastructure and operations complexity and providing one cohesive cloud experience for complete app and devops portability, a single pane of glass, and automated full-stack lifecycle management with continuous updates.
Mirantis serves many of the world’s leading enterprises, including Adobe, DocuSign, Liberty Mutual, Nationwide Insurance, PayPal, Reliance Jio, Splunk, and STC. Learn more at www.mirantis.com.