Unlocked Partners » Dell EMC
Mirantis and Dell EMC have partnered to:
- Jointly support and facilitate integration of Dell EMC storage solutions, including VNX, XTremeIO and ScaleIO, with Mirantis OpenStack
- Test and validate a broad range of Dell EMC data center hardware for interoperability with Mirantis OpenStack
- Create joint reference architectures such as EMC Storage Solutions with Mirantis OpenStack, a reference architecture for Mirantis OpenStack with Dell EMC VNX, XtremIO, and ScaleIO, and Mirantis OpenStack Reference Architecture for Dell Hardware, an architecture for hosting cloud-native web workloads.
- EMC Says Yes to Everything Cloud, Including OpenStack
- 7 Things You Should Know about the Mirantis OpenStack/EMC Reference Architecture
- Technology Partner Mirantis Releases OpenStack Architecture for Dell
- Mirantis Delivers First OpenStack Reference Architecture with EMC
- Mirantis Joins Dell Technology Partner Program, Publishes Reference Architecture
- Mirantis OpenStack Reference Architecture for Dell Hardware
- EMC Storage Solutions with Mirantis OpenStack
Community Fuel Plugins
Dell EMC Unity Cinder Plugin
Dell EMC Unity Flash storage delivers the ultimate in simplicity and value, enabling your organization to speed deployment, streamline management and seamlessly tier storage to the cloud. This Fuel plugin introduces a graceful way to deploy Mirantis OpenStack with support for Unity storage.
This plugin enables deployment of support for Dell EMC Unity Flash storage solutions with MOS 7.0.
Dell EMC - XtremIO Fuel Plugin
The Dell EMC XtremIO plugin for Fuel adds support for Dell EMC XtremIO arrays in Cinder using iSCSI protocol.
Dell EMC - ScaleIO Fuel Plugin
This plugin enables deployment and configuration of Mirantis OpenStack, along with deployment of a ScaleIO cluster as a storage backend.
Community Integration Demos
EMC VNX FC and iSCSI direct drivers
The EMC VNX FC direct driver runs volume operations by communicating with the back-end VNX storage, using NaviSecCLI.
EMC VNX FC direct driver for MOS 6.1/Juno
EMC XtremIO FC and iSCSI drivers
The XtremIO iSCSI driver enables OpenStack clouds to access the XtremIO storage. The XtremIO Cinder driver directs the creation and deletion of volumes on the XtremIO storage and attaches or detaches volumes to/from OpenStack instances or virtual machines (VMs).
The following Dell EMC hardware has been validated by Mirantis against the versions of Mirantis OpenStack shown. More information on compatible Dell EMC hardware can be exposed by clicking on Model Numbers, to the left.