● (FIELD-6040) Previously slow to respond, the performance of the /repositories/tags API call has been significantly revamped, and thus operators will no longer need to wait long periods of time for the tags to display.
● (ENGDTR-4066) Whereas job filtering was previously only available for the running job status, the functionality is now extended to include all available job status options.
● (FIELD-6748) Fixed an issue wherein the navigation buttons in the MSR web UI Organizations tab were not enabled, and thus users could not navigate to organizations that were not in the default view of 10.
● Updated Alpine to 3.18.5, Golang to 1.20.12, and Synopsys Scanner to 2023.9 to resolve vulnerabilities.
● All CVEs reported in Pillow are false positives, the result of being picked up from cache but for a version not in use with MSR.
● Resolved CVEs
MCR 23.0.9 comprises the Moby 23.0.9 upstream release.
Changes specific to MCR
Fixed an issue that pertains to the enabling of FIPS for Swarm. Users need to be aware that with this fix in place, FIPS-disabled nodes can no longer join a FIPS-enabled cluster.
Fixed an issue that prevented docker exec from working in FIPS mode.
MCR contains the following component updates:
● containerd 1.6.28-rc.1
● cri-dockerd 0.3.9
● buildx 0.12.0m (4932eecc)
● Fipster (Go runtime) 1.20.12m1
The patch release notes contain the lists of updated artifacts and addressed product issues, as well as the details on Common Vulnerabilities and Exposures (CVE) fixes in images for the MOSK 23.3.4 patch.
For the list of enhancements and bug fixes that relate to Mirantis Container Cloud, refer to the Mirantis Container Cloud Release notes.